Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pictures of King. Sorry it took so long. He has grown back a LOT of hair in the last 3 weeks. I cant even believe it myself. I wish i had some before pictures, but i lots everything when my computer crashed. I will try and get my buddy to send me some of the pictures tonight, then ill post them.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Wow, King is looking better.....Your making progress now. King must be one happy dog.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His whole head is still super itchy, but other than that he is dooing great. His agression level has gone from an 7/10 to maybe a 4½/10. He is much easier to control when he does get agressive. Simple "enough" commands will bring him to a grumble, then he stops. he is approching people instantly now, then walks away. in the last 2 month he has barked at maybe 2 people while on the leash and even better, he will notice another dog but not respond unless they are close to him.

·
Registered
323 Posts
He looks a lot better Tom. I know you are both a lot happier. It is easier to be nice when you are not miserable.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
He is looking so much better! The picture of his back looks great and his belly the hair is growing in. I agree, alot easier to be nice when your feeling better. Glad you guys are getting it all under control, hopefully it is all uphill from here! :D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww lol oh gotta love those collars dont ya! When coco got neutered he used his big cone collar to scratch his stitches with the plastic!!!lol Glad King is feeling better!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Glad you are getting results Tom, i know you have have put a lot of work into him,my one and only male dobe used to suffer with his skin and i do feel sorry for King it must be hard to have an itch you can't scratch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts