Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
awwwwwww that is soooooo precious. It is funny when you hear people say things like "Aren't you afraid to have a doberman around your kids?" I say "Yes mam, the kids can be kind of rough on the poor dog <grin>" Under my breath though I sweetly say ^*^!!!!!!! you &!%#* *&##!! After all I am a umm professional :p

·
Registered
953 Posts
Awww that's an adorable picture!! :)

I have sooo many of my boys and Bruno like this ;) I call Bruno my cuddle bug. Because he can't not sleep without someone with him lol. Always gotta be cuddling.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They look so cute together.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I have to say that when I see kids and a dog snuggling I get mushy. I wish they would show that on the movies or TV shows instead of some growling maniac simulated dobe that suggests that they are all evil, and live with the devil.

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome aboard. Glad to see another new member. I am a newbie here as well. I proudly own a female dobie named Mako that has been part of the family for 4 years. I am also getting a male today that is 13 months. He needed a new home, and we have the space in our hearts and home. The people here are wonderful and love to show their excitement with you.They are also very very helpful and caring.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That is a precious pic. They look so sweet together, I also love sleeping pictures with kids, shows how wonderful this breed is.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww Its so cute how much your nephew and king love each other! I bet he loves coming over to your house! and if you ever get asked to babysit your nephew you probably say "sure" cause King will keep him busy the whole time anyways ! lol

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
LETS MAKE A MOVIE!!! lol haha we can compile pictures..and videos of our dobes with some little ones lol and other dogs! lol I dont know just sounds like a fun project to me lol if i knew how to do it. haha

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
SeaNemesis said:
awwwwwww that is soooooo precious. It is funny when you hear people say things like "Aren't you afraid to have a doberman around your kids?" I say "Yes mam, the kids can be kind of rough on the poor dog <grin>" Under my breath though I sweetly say ^*^!!!!!!! you &!%#* *&##!! After all I am a umm professional :p
GOOD REPLY to A****les that come out with comments like that.
I always say you can't beat a dobe for looking after kids,they ain't gonna be bothered by nobody with a dobe on the job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts