Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their ongoing advise, ideas, etc.
This is the best forum I have ever experienced.
Kindness is everywhere within this forum…and thats just really nice.
Thanks to all….

·
Big Lil pup
7,537 Posts
Yeah LD... One of the specific things I've noticed is that a lot of folks come on asking for advice or comments and really are not going to want to hear the correct and appropriate answer. Responding with possibly unwelcome information, or advice, is often more easily received when delivered with a "Kinder... Gentler machine gun hand". LOL. I see a lot of that going on. And, IMO, it has become way more common in recent years.

Of course... Upon occasion its is still necessary to knock a few heads together!

John L.
Portland OR

·
Super Moderator
22,936 Posts
"Kinder... Gentler machine gun hand".

John L.
Portland OR
Keep on rockin' in the free world, John!

Lots of good folks on the forum with many, many years of experience, for those interested in and open to learning.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well of course this includes you.
I have recently learned that ECIN is special. Took awhile for me to learn this….but I did.
Their are times when I am really down……and I try to just move through the moment…knowing there will be a better moment…….…then out of the blue….. he calls me …or sends me some stupied joke. Or sends me on some research project.
He is a “Woman Whisper”……..
Always there for me at just the right time……not sure how he does this…..but he is my BFF and I have never met him in person.
There are many others within this forum that are very special to me.
Then there are the newbies that come to us knowing within our forum …we are the only humans that will understand their relationships with their pets.
Kindness exists here.

·
Premium Member
Mocha
5,031 Posts
I agree, LadyDi. Lots of nice people on this forum.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
5,718 Posts
...Always there for me at just the right time……not sure how he does this…..but he is my BFF and I have never met him in person....
I sure hope so, cause he'll be parking his huge new RV in that vacant lot next to your house in the very near future! 😲
BTW, did you get that 50-amp plug in and septic dump setup yet? 😁
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously. LaDi, I'll second that notion on our ole' buddy Ken.
A real friend we've never met....even more so since he's been retired. Even the DW likes him, and that's a high bar to meet. (y)
(he calls me 10 times/day.....is that excessive?)

I tried to lure him to move down here to SA, even with the YL yoga class in the park, but he's seems drawn to FL...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts