Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
I have exciting news! Miss Kinder went for her heart check today at Guelph Un . This was the 1st time she has been back since I TOOK HER in 2008 seeing when the BEAST had her IT never took her back.
I'm Thrilled to say Miss Kinder at 6 1/2 yrs old STILL has a fantastic heart ! even though the Beast told everyone she had Cardio! Again LIES to upset me.

A Special THANK YOU goes to Her NEW adopted family for loving her enough to continue on with Kinder's heart testing ;-) YOUR the best :):thanx:
I have attached some pics of Kinder taken at Guelph as well as her report. Now she's at a weight where I can see the beautiful girl i knew she always was, she is in great condition and very happy now! It warms my heart ;-)
:nicejob:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad both girls passed with flying colours! Congratulations ladies!
Thanks.. Yep its always great news when they have happy hearts ;-)
There's been too much sadness with cardio so when you get news like this its a great day ! atleast we know we're good for another year :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations to Kinder! So very happy she has a loving, forever home. She is gorgeous.
Thanks Dax, Yes Kinder has always been a very special girl. She beautiful inside and out ;-) One of the best temperaments i have ever bred she comes by it honestly.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts