Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you are still having lovely spring weather, but here in South Georgia it is already HOT. Everyone was restless so I figured it was a good day to break out the kiddie pool :D I set it up in the front yard and Gunner and the kids had a blast :) Excuse the crappy quality...these were taken with my mom's old point and shoot camera. Didn't want to risk getting my nice ones wet ;)

Genius couldn't figure this one out...:roflmao:

Eat poop and die, Mom

Ok fine...I'll sit here but I'll show everyone my freakishly long tongue :p

Happy summer from us southerners!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His ears are do fuzzy! Cute!
Lol, they were dirty! He found a mud puddle in the backyard and rolled before we went out front to play with the pool. You can see clumps of mud stuck to them...lovely :rolleyesww: He has glue still in areas because of the breath-rite strips and everything sticks to it. I can't wait for those darn ears to be finished!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
OMG its HOTTTT here today too! I want to get in that pool myself :)

Reactions: OliviaB and Sherryh

·
joie de vivre
11,305 Posts
I do not miss the Georgia heat! It starts early!

Great pics. I expected to see pics of Gunner in the pool with your boys though...or at least trying to get in the pool! :D

Reactions: OliviaB and Sherryh

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry...I didn't let him in with the kids. They had no shirts on and didn't want them getting scratched or worse, have him pop the pool ;)

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
They've pretty much spammed every thread, I've reported it to the mods. Now we just have to wait for a mod to sign on-it's the middle of the night/early morning in the US. DON'T be clicking on any of their links, who knows what might happen.
Stupid spammers are always on at this time, spend my evenings reporting them hahaha

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang it....I miss all the fun :) I need to learn how to function with no sleep so I can spend more time on DT :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts