Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am entering Sabot in the Kentucky Derby Hat Contest at the pet store.....Derby is right around the corner, so everyone is having Derby related activities.....I will post pics afterwards.....who knows, maybe we will win something....I hear that people go ALL out for this.....even put wigs on their dogs, I will be sure to take pics of some of the interesting ones.

·
Registered
491 Posts
One of mine will go along with "dress-up", but the other wants nothing whatsoever to do with it!!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derby Pics

Well here are the pictures I took yesterday......their are two pictures of the winners too.....It was my first time, so I had no idea how to go about making the hat...but I have lots of ideas for next year. Oh yeah, and of course the Pug Pugsly

Attachments

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol! awww your hat is so cute! is that horses on it?great pics! looks like a fun event to go to even if you dont win! I love just participating and doing stuff with duch! those little dogs always win because its easier for the owners to prevent them from them finding a way to take the costume off by holding them in their arms lol. I LOVE nose shot pics!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts