Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
R.I.P. Justice
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Wish you could have made it to the party, too. Saw a cpl of grown Dobes at the park too, extremely well behaved and model citizens... they were definitely doing their part to dispel any negative stereotypes abt the breed.

Your pup is very cute... I was wondering why they Rott has a comfort muzzle on?
From what I understand, the Rottie (Tyson) used to have a bit of an aggression issue towards other dogs occasionally, he was neutered somewhat recently so they were still somewhat hesitant to take it off... the muzzle did come off later in the trip with no problems.

Beaumont, I remember watching a video of yours a while back before I got Karma, it was the one where you were showing how well Amy walked off the leash... how old was Amy when you could fully trust her off leash? Mine does pretty well off leash, but not well enough for me to trust her near city streets...

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
What fun!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Omg she is SO cute!! I have a super soft spot for the reds... and her natural ears, awww! I have never been to Cherry beach, is it specifically an off leash area for dogs?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
aww that first pic is priceless :)

·
R.I.P. Justice
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Omg she is SO cute!! I have a super soft spot for the reds... and her natural ears, awww! I have never been to Cherry beach, is it specifically an off leash area for dogs?
Yes, it's a pretty large off-leash dogpark right on the waterfront... the entrance has a somewhat wooded area (which you can see in the background in the first pic), a bit of a walk in leads you to the beach... I actually go to Cherry Beach on a regular basis in the summer for waterfront campfires on a nice summer night, but this was my first time going to the dogpark section... will definitely be going more often, I got such a good feeling watching how much fun she was having! All the dogs there were quite well behaved, too. Here's a pic so you get a better idea, there were actually about another dozen dogs off camera to my left, zoomed in to get this shot.

Definitely recommended!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts