Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Kahlua turned 2 years old today, however, her birthday celebration will have to wait until she feels better. She seems to have an upset tummy (probably stole treats when I wasn't looking) so no more goodies for her today.

But here she is (and Harley too) they are kind of old, can't find the cord for the camera to upload new ones :/ But I'm working on it.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Happy Birthday!! My boy just turned 2 in October and everyone says around 2 is when you really fall harder for them. Not sure if that is possible because of my huge love for my boy but you never know. So far it is true. Make sure when she feels better to give her some extra special treats!!!

Reactions: KahluaGrl

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy birthday, Kahula! Maybe she was celebrating early, and hit the bottle a little too hard? ;)
Probably, I mean, she is named after alcohol and she always knows how to have a good time ;)

Also, a picture of when I got her as a pup... its hard to believe that she is 2 already, how quick the time has gone by...

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Happy 2nd Kahlua. She really grew up. I loved her puppy shot.

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Kahula...what a sweet heart of a girl....habby B-Day.
- enjoyed all the pics., nice sharing the bed (with a friend) & playing with stuffy

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Happy Birthday Kahlua:fireworks:

She's 9-month younger than Elza but looks more mature!!
Beautiful girl! Enjoy the birthday party!!

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Happy 2nd Birthday, Kahlua!

Time does go by way too fast.

·
Alpha
2,797 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Kahlua....they do grow up too fast.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kahula...what a sweet heart of a girl....habby B-Day.
- enjoyed all the pics., nice sharing the bed (with a friend) & playing with stuffy
She normally sits on him or lays on him, so its a nice change for him... He always lays there and just looks at me with his sad puppy dog eyes. Sometimes I think he misses being an only dog. The stuffy only lasted a minute after then, then it was an empty stuffy with stuffing everywhere.

Happy Birthday Kahlua:fireworks:

She's 9-month younger than Elza but looks more mature!!
Beautiful girl! Enjoy the birthday party!!
Thank you! I'm not sure about the mature part, she is definitely still all over the place and doesn't focus on anything for very long, but she's getting better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts