Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found somebody on Craigslist who needed to work on their portfolio and was therefore offering 1hr photo sessions for $50. I jumped at it since I have practically no pictures of Dreizehn and I together. The place had squirrels all over so while he didn't pay any attention to the camera he did look super alert!

Yaaaay, pictures!
Starting with my favorite.

Trying to make my poor dog smile (why so serious?!)

My second favorite :]

Note: They should resize themselves soon.

Edit! One more photo. We won the picture portion of Fetching Tag's Christmas Facebook contest and this is what we got with the prize.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
he sure is a handsome guy, love the Batman theme. You got some great shots there.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wow did you get your money's worth or what. I like your second favorite.

Did you purchase all rights to the photos so you can use them however and whenever you want?

Reactions: Sherryh

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I'm super happy with how they came out! There were also some of my mom and him and some of the three of us but I didn't know if she would appreciate me posting them.

Did you purchase all rights to the photos so you can use them however and whenever you want?
I bought a CD with a full print release. I'm honestly not sure if that goes beyond being able to print whichever and as many as I wish.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great photos - cute batman theme...the pair of U, w/yellow profiled assents.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,601 Posts
Beautiful pictures, I love the batman collar. :)

Reactions: PatchworkRobot
1 - 20 of 24 Posts