Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

just some play pictures from today

1K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  Kinteet 
#1 · (Edited)
the weather has finally cooled down out of the 90's and the dogs don't mind going out a playing some. They have these battered balls that they love to chase and play "keep away" with. So I took a few pictures. So hard to get any moving ones!

Harmony: they each have a ball

well.......now they both want the same ball

Louise with her ball

Louise poses with her ball

I'm still figuring out this posting pictures thing.......I'm getting there. I tried to get a good picture of Velma with her ball, but she was guarding it and kept going under a lawn chair with it to keep Louise from getting it.

See less See more
#14 ·
brumwolf said:
Wow they are a couple of top looking dobes,as for the ball problem,i have it X4 then people wonder why i am going bald and grey.
well, I have a cure for your gray hair........ I go to the hair salon every 5 weeks for my cure - LOL! Can't do much for the missing hair though......sorry ;-)

I can't even imagine the noise your crew must make when they are all arguing for the same toy.......mine sound positively ugly - I can't even imagine what the neighbors must think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.