Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the weather has finally cooled down out of the 90's and the dogs don't mind going out a playing some. They have these battered balls that they love to chase and play "keep away" with. So I took a few pictures. So hard to get any moving ones!

Harmony: they each have a ball

well.......now they both want the same ball

Louise with her ball

Louise poses with her ball

I'm still figuring out this posting pictures thing.......I'm getting there. I tried to get a good picture of Velma with her ball, but she was guarding it and kept going under a lawn chair with it to keep Louise from getting it.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Wow they are a couple of top looking dobes,as for the ball problem,i have it X4 then people wonder why i am going bald and grey.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great looking Dobies.

You can have twenty toys, and they will always want the same one at the same time.

Nice pictures.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They are beautiful. Whats the fun in not having all the toys?

Reactions: TracyJo

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brumwolf said:
Wow they are a couple of top looking dobes,as for the ball problem,i have it X4 then people wonder why i am going bald and grey.
well, I have a cure for your gray hair........ I go to the hair salon every 5 weeks for my cure - LOL! Can't do much for the missing hair though......sorry ;-)

I can't even imagine the noise your crew must make when they are all arguing for the same toy.......mine sound positively ugly - I can't even imagine what the neighbors must think!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great pictures. Also a nice looking yard from what I see. It seems you have a lot of room for them to play.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Wow what great photos. they look like they are having so much fun. My dogs are the same way.. Love their ball but like them the best when they have popped them.LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts