Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. :) I haven't been here in awhile.. well, except that one post about picking my dog's nose LOL. Anyhoo, Nova is doing well. She'll be two in September! Oh how the time flies. We haven't been training much but hope to get back into it real soon. So, onto the pics!

Video of her playing in the hose. FWIW, I was in the middle of mowing and am filming towards the un-mowed side.. it looks awful. However, the pretty dog makes up for it. :)

Slobber action

After taking a shower one morning, this is what I walked out to find:

I had asked her to come inside. So she is trying to look really cute and pathetic so that I don't make her.

Dirt? What dirt?

She stacks herself sometimes.

That's it for now. Take care everyone. I hope you and your doggies are well!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Love the pics and the video! I wish my guys loved the water hose that much...they run the opposite direction when I get it out! :)

Jan

Reactions: Soleil

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
I am thinking the same thing Jan.

Would make for bath time a whole lot quicker!

I love Nova she's such a pretty girl and that last pic really proves it!

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Awe, little Nova is all grown up and so beautiful! That video is so funny and the pictures are great. Is that her Wiley toy I see in the last one?

Reactions: Soleil

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, believe it or not Wiley is still alive! LOL

·
Registered
974 Posts
Brilliant photos. I have been in the same TP situation only with me it was all over my quilt with the pooch sat in the middle of the confetti he had made with a face like butter wouldn't melt!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts