Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I live in the UK and have one Dobie, he is 4yrs old, black/tan and undocked. I also have a Vizsla, a GSP and a Lab. Look forward to being a regular!!!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome, that sure would be alot of poop to pick up. he he

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well to the forum. I am sure that you will have a great time here. We also have a lot of scooping to do!LOL as we have 4 dobermanns of our own and we are fostering another on right now. Welcome again!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you all for welcomes, I am just trying to find my way around the site, that's after clearing the poop of course. It's interesting to read the different points of view from over the pond, especially interested in the pics of cropped Dobes, I've never seen a cropped dog except in pics. My own boy is all natural, though come October we may be seeing many more undocked Dobes as the law is about to change with regards to docking.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I laugh everytime I hear that "pond" :) I love the uncropped kids, and given a choice, that's what I would choose now.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum, codyuk. my first dobe was named Cody. I am currently olwed by a 5 year old male named Apollo. he is a black and tan sweetie. glad we have another member from the UK.
glad you're hear

cc

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome fellow Brit (although im sure i have already said that in another thread somewhere,its my age you know i forget things)from me and the pack.
Sometimes we have a laugh and somtimes we have a cry but we always find good people who love their dogs(dobies or others)(and cats).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts