Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone cleaned out my bank account yesterday.. Took everything we had! I cried all day.. :sadcry: Bank no help either! Now I have to ask my family for money. I really hated doing that. Hubby and I talked about taking a mortage out on the house. I really hate doing that too but no choice.
I was being nice to my 31 yr son and put his name on my account and all was going well for the last year, then came yesterday.. I guess he has a very old judgement against him and so the creditors cleaned out my account. I is just a crying shame. They took my money!! He only uses the account to withdraw $$ in case of an emergency! He lives in AK and we in MO.
I think we are going to see about taking this company to court. They have taken more money than the lien was for..
Sorry just had to vent!! thanks for listening!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh frznbuns, I am so sorry to hear about that. What an awful thing to have happen to you! All because you were trying to help your son out.:sadcry:

·
Registered
281 Posts
thats is absolutely awfull and i can undersatnd your need to vent.. your son must be feeling really guilty right now as it was his old debt. I would have thought the creditors would have given prior warning before taking all the money out..surely that is what they have to rightfully do before emptying someones account..on that alone i think you would have a case for court..i really hope things work out :(

·
Registered
133 Posts
OMG...I'm so sorry! You're in my thoughts and prayers...I hope everything gets worked out for you!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Damm, that is terrible, I couldnt imagine what I would do if someone wiped us out. :( I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope you can recover somehow, please keep us informed.

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm so sorry. Hope it works out for you, I think you have a more than fair case against them for just coming in with no warning like that.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks all, thank you for keeping my family in your prayers.. My husband and I are going to see about taking them to court somehow over all this.. i wish I had time to tell you all the whole story because it is really messed up.. to put it in nice terms. Well, i will keep you all informed. thank God for friends and family being by your side. thank goodness I already got dog and cat food!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh frznbuns, how awful! It makes you wonder if the creep who made the decision to take your hard earned savings, feels good about himself.........
Good luck in chasing the sods!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts