Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Just a few recent pics.

2K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  shaishai 
#1 ·
It's been a little while and I love looking at y'alls pics so I thought it might be time to share a few more recent of Jordan. It's funny that I'm not seeing him grow but I can tell he is when comparing pictures.

He's up to 48.5 pounds at his 25 week weigh-in so he's getting more up to "normal" now. He still has the boniest but I've ever seen though.

See less See more
#5 ·
Aw, there's a well loved boy if I ever saw one. The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them. :)

#8 ·
He sure is a pretty boy. I told you that you would learn to love his ears and tail. For some reason, to me, long ears go with a long tail. My dobe/weim cross convinced me they just went together.

#18 ·
Thanks guys. We are enjoying him so much. It's amazing how much different life without a dobe is and how much they add to your life just by being there. He is everything we needed. Now instead of just the old lady tripping me up the stairs it is a race to who gets to trip me first. Usually it is Jordan who wins while I try to protect Summer from the pup trying to race up under her feet.

#23 ·
Hey! I am glad someone brought this back up to the top..........I missed it the first time around ;)

He has grown sooooo much since I last saw a pic, he is very handsome HB!

BIB, don't feel bad, it seems no matter what Orson does or does not eat he stays the same 73 lbs. It hasn't changed since he was about 9-10 months old (he is now 14 months) I do notice more and more definition in his muscles, but no extra weight.

#25 ·
Thanks, he makes it easy to take adorable pictures:anicam: .

I increased his food to the 4 cups a day that was the max for his age and weight and he just pooped it out so I dropped it back down to 3 a day since he turned 6 months. He was gaining an average of 2.25 a week but this past couple weeks he's slowed down and started getting ganglier. I didn't think he grew much this past couple weeks until we played with Jack and Jordans back is just shy of Jacks which is a big jump. Just what he needs. To get taller and longer and thinner. LOL. I bought the crate that I thought would easily hold his adult size and his head is all of 2" from the top of it when he sits up with all this other room to grow into length wise.

#28 ·
Cathy, He was adopted at 14 weeks and even though I was worried about the tail at first (risk of injury) I grew to love it and I've really got a thing for floppy ears. My first had floppies and we got our seconds cropped. I love the cropped/docked look but I think all dobermans have a natural beauty either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.