Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It warmed up to 30 today, so we got to enjoy some time outside! The dogs were thrilled to finally enjoy the outdoors again. Richter got a neighborhood walk, Sypha got a trip to the park, and then we played outside in the backyard for a while. A good day. Now they are both napping pretty hard. ;)

Richter says his slime probably makes him even more handsome...

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,252 Posts
Great pictures MC, we can see who the boss clearly is!

"Doberman La Jefa" (The Boss) (What a stare down!)

How does Sypha escape the rough play with no slobber all over her neck?

...And you forgot the caption for the fourth picture:

"Makeup! I Need a Touch-up! This Snow is Ruining My Perfect Shot!"

·
Super Moderator
21,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, SD! Sypha does occasionally get slimed. She also unfortunately will sometimes get her coat torn...Richter LOVES to grab her by the collar. I try not to let them play rough and tumble too often with her coat on because of that! She has a few coats that are stitched up on the neck because of it.

They play really hard, back and forth...they are very well matched and they absolutely LOVE it. They chase all around, stop and wrestle, flying through the air...it's so much fun to watch them. It gives me so much joy to see two dogs who love each other so much and are very well matched playmates. I will say, though, Sypha especially is LOUD! She barks and screeches at Richter and my neighbors probably think she's a nutcase!

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,907 Posts
Great pics as always. They look so serious, I bet to those who don't know, they'd think they were fighting, not playing.

·
Premium Member
9,955 Posts

My name is Richter - And I would like just a few minutes of your time to discuss a wide and troubling problem in the Male Doberman world ! Yes - I'm talking about DBA - AKA as Doberman bitch abuse ! This a problem that has gone on since the First Doberman was born and continues still today !

You say you have never heard of DBA till now ? Well it is a hard subject for us males to talk about - here we are the big , powerful Male - being intimated , Bite , SLIMED and bossed around by some little female ! How does that look ? In our world - not good ! I will admit , it is had worked on me mentality and I felt less of myself as a Male Doberman , that was until I heard about the NDBAA ( National Doberman Bitch Abuse Association ) center hot line -For me - it was a life saver .

If you find yourself as I did , a victim of DBA - Please - seek help as I did , You will wonder why you did not call earlier for Professional Help in dealing with the life altering experience .

Just remember - this is NOT your fault - That is why they call them bitches - so don't beat yourselves up !

Make that call today and Be the New Doberman - The proud one you use to be ! You will thank me later

Richter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts