Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pictures of the monstrosity and his little girl! He is doing SO WELL...making me proud on a daily basis. My grandparents came over today (they haven't met before) and his greeting was BEAUTIFUL! No growling, no anything..I led him out, he sniffed and stood between them, let them pet him and everything without fear. He was unsure, but looked at me and took the interaction as it came.

Over the weekend we had quite a few friends (he has 2 official "second families" so far, some of our best friends) visit and play...both families with lots of kids and lots of noise! He was a champ the whole time, and happily moved throughout the masses, occasionally nose-bumping and giving kisses. His training is coming along nicely, though we've had troubling working lately. We have yet to master his recall, but he has very nice sits and downs and lovely manners.

No maor pictures plz

These roots are delicious...did you know this?!

Bye DT!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Lovely pics, love the ears :)

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot guys, Rocky sends kisses and nosebumps. :) With regards to his ears, he is part shepherd, so we think that side of him is "willing" the ears to stand..whereas his doberman half disagrees. When he is on alert, they shoot up and cross, so he has a little triangle on his head. It's quite comical.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Who is in the last shot? That's awesome. Would be a great "macro" for the current calendar month.

·
Ameteur Houdini
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That last one is my Dachshund, so no calendar entries for her ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts