Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ceethis picked up another pt this weekend at the Decatur, Al shows. It was a four day show but we only went for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, Ceethis won his class and also went WD owner/handled..for another point.Sunday was a different story..LOL I think he realized mommy was in the ring with him and it was time to have a good time and throw a big party..Silly boy, wasn't too funny at the time but had to laugh after I thought about it all, he was just wanting to have a lil fun with his mommy..gotta love it..LOL Now we just need that last and final one point to FINISH..woohoo I am so proud of him..

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Looks like your gonna get the last point and finish him your self. Good for you!

Reactions: mykids and Hodog

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Congratulations and I know you'll have that last point in no time at all! Can't wait to see your New Champion picture soon!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats and good luck! I'm in the same boat with Perrin, but you got there a whole lot faster!

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the win - that's awesome!! :) It won't be long now! When is his next show?

Jan

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like your gonna get the last point and finish him your self. Good for you!
Thanks..And yes that would be wonderful to put his finishing point on him..although I think they would have to scoop me up off the floor..pretty sure I would melt into the floor and be in shock for a little bit..LOL But, I wasn't planning to go to anymore shows till the Christmas cluster where he will be back in Dave's hands..LOL But I may have to see what is coming up close and see if I can't find another one before we head out for the Christmas cluster..No matter what happens or who finishes him, I am very proud of my big red moosh..

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Congrats and good luck! I'm in the same boat with Perrin, but you got there a whole lot faster!
I know you must be very excited too...We are almost there :cheers:...Good Luck to you on that final point. And yes I have been very proud of Ceethis, started out hitting the ring getting noticed right away and has never looked back. haha

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations on the win - that's awesome!! :) It won't be long now! When is his next show?

Jan
Thanks Jan and we were not planning another show until the Xmas cluster Dec 8-11, but I may see what I can find locally before then..giving me one more shot to put that finishing point on his myself, before handing him back over to his main man Dave Goldfein..LOL
Ya wanna hear the real kicker...my head was out in the clouds or something, after leaving the show and back at the hotel figuring where we were going to go eat...I jumped up (scared my daughter and my husband) and yelled OH NO...What I realized was... that I left the show without even getting a win pic taken...what an airhead...:emo2:

Reactions: Marieldobes
1 - 11 of 11 Posts