Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had an Ija, Jaguar, Asta, Odin, and Cobra update here recently. i figured I may as well post some upon Juno!

She's a pain in the ass, haha. But I love how trainable she is. Her drives make it so easy to manipulate different behaviors. I'm slacking in tracking, but our obedience is fantastic! I need to work on our heeling, and in-motion actions, and of course straightness. I think I'll try to get a video some time.

As for agility we've taken a slight break. We do lots of tunnel exercises, just to get some exercise. We're taking classes in the spring. :) yay us!

I'm also getting rather savvy with my camera. These are in chronological order.. But I'll mix in some of the portraits I did last week. Camera people feel free to critique,

Anyways, on to the pictures!

First, I took Juno to the beach with Scout, my cousin's GSD.

She was a dirty Doberman.

Punch you in the face!

The portraits I did.

Not so much my friend, but I love Juno in this.

I love this for some reason:

Dumbbell work:

She likes to play with the pigs. The pig with more white is 180#, the other is probably 120#.. Juno looks tiny at like 55#!

Then, yesterday, we had SNOW in VA!! Freakin' finally. Juno likes to catch snowballs.. God for some reason she reminds me of her daddy.

This is out of focus, but it gives you an idea how she runs..

Favorite picture ever. I need to crop it up, but I'm too lazy.

Juno vom Landgraf, 7 months old!!

How real Dobermanns run.

God, that stupid dog got in the water and it was freezing!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
gees, you're torturing me, I don't have a dobe yet!!! She's absolutely gorgeous. And I keep trying to decide if I like ears natural or cropped, but I LOVE hers.

The photographer in me loves the head shot of her with the blurred fence behind her- makes her pop right out of the picture. But the shots of Juno playing with the pigs are priceless.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
gees, you're torturing me, I don't have a dobe yet!!! She's absolutely gorgeous. And I keep trying to decide if I like ears natural or cropped, but I LOVE hers.

The photographer in me loves the head shot of her with the blurred fence behind her- makes her pop right out of the picture. But the shots of Juno playing with the pigs are priceless.
I too love her crop. :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
She has such an expressionate face I love it. There is something about her face that is just one in a million. Thanks for the update/pics.

I am still hoping to meet you and her sometimes at one of our VA meets!! Really, I am.

The snow missed us down here. It was weird, the snows was coming, coming, coming then just bypassed us completely. I had the day off the next day so I saw kind of hoping it would because my pups LOVE the snow.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She has such an expressionate face I love it. There is something about her face that is just one in a million. Thanks for the update/pics.

I am still hoping to meet you and her sometimes at one of our VA meets!! Really, I am.

The snow missed us down here. It was weird, the snows was coming, coming, coming then just bypassed us completely. I had the day off the next day so I saw kind of hoping it would because my pups LOVE the snow.
I will send out that email! I'm just being really lazy. I'd like a place where we can go off leash! :)

The snow was awesome. It melted all by the afternoon, though. :(

Hopefully we'll get more!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Thanks for the update! She looks like a wild, crazy, girl!! ;)

Don't slack on the tracking to long, it will come back to bite you in the butt!!

I know I'm going to pay for it I'm sure..lol!

Great pictures!

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
771 Posts
If she is good off leash you are more than welcome to come to Yorktown (I keep forgetting where exactly it is that you live, and how far). When we take our dogs on a hike out there I let Cabby run off leash while we are hiking. We are no where near the road or the beach; I have never seen anyone else out there. I am sure Cabby would love another off leash friend.. I don't trust the other two off leash LOL

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm 45 minutes north of Richmond. She's pretty good unless there's a huge distraction.

I'll get ob the email later tonight!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts