Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to bring the resolution down - sorry. But here she is at 9.5 months :) in all her glory. My camera is STILL broken (auto focus) so if anyone would like to critique the pics - feel free! My favorite on did not want to upload - so I'll try to get that one.

:)

First - my baby Providence "came to visit!" :)

I had vistor. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Untitled by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

On an old platform:

Juno: MOMOMOMOM LOOOOOOOK I CAN JUMP!!! me: "Junojuno waitwaitwait!!!! NONO.. oh well."

Favorite:

Aaaannd, the big baby with my friend. She's less than two weeks old in this pic. She's so big!!!!

Hope you enjoy :) June has a bright, busy future next month.. So.. I'll get to update happily with good news soon. :) Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Great pictures Amanda!! You know there are shows coming up in this area soon - you guys should go!!

Reactions: Sinister

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Each time I see vom Landgraf dogs I like them more and more. She is such a nice looking girl :D I LOVE baby Providence!
I looooove my Landgraf girl. I'm so glad I made the decision to go with one. :) thank you! The baby says thank you too :p

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
love the railroad pics, very pretty; we did family photos on the railroad several years ago

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
love the railroad pics, very pretty; we did family photos on the railroad several years ago
They're really cool, aren't they? The scary part is the trains. There were two that passed and I practically tackled Juno, because the train actually engages her drives. o:

Were you on live tracks? I was too scared.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
lol, I would be scared too!! the tracks we were on we rarely used so we got to spend practically all day with the photographer and no commotion :)

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Great pictures, and I am really in love with 8, 9, and 10! I just recently took some pictures on railroad tracks, they were a lot of fun. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Gorgeous pictures!!! :D I love love love #4 Ruperts mouth looks like that when he's deciding whether he's done barking or not :D

She looks so health and shiny.

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Such a pretty petite little girl!! She looks like a bundle full of energy, and for some reason gives me the Mal impression as far as athleticism goes

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Love the railroad pics! Such a neat idea, I may have to steal it. :)

#4 is super cute, gotta love the dober lip curl!

·
Registered
771 Posts
She is starting to grow into herself, and she looks beautiful!!
I love the picture of her with her bottom K9s stuck on her lip, one of mine does that :D

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Dearest Juno,

I saw that my human was looking at your photos and I stole the computer from her!
Why did I do such a thing?
I did it to tell you that you are so very pretty.
I likes your bright eyes, your agile-ness (?), and how very sleep, pretty, and shiny you are.
Lets not forget your pretty ears and smile (picture 3).

Thank your human for the pictures.

Love and nubs,
Dreizehn

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
the fourth one reminds me of Odin because he does that all the time with his lips :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts