Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desiel and his mommy drove almost 2 hours down to come get his ears posted, but the poor baby had an infection! So I demonstrated on Juno.. I should've taken a picture.. She looked so humilated!!

Anyways, we let them play and went for a walk. Little D met tons of farm animals, goats, hogs, horses.. but he was scared of the chickens! Hahaha! He really got brave with Juno and kept attacking her.. It was too adorable! Of course though, June was a little too rough so they stayed on leash.

Here are the pics!

Oh, this is too cute! See my tall boots? I had to show someone a pony so I was in some show attire.. It was not comfortable trying get pics!

Desiel and his mommy:

Juno wanted to play so bad.

D's butt (because mom said something!)

Juno 6.5 months old, Desiel 10 weeks!

and a horsey pic for fun!
Enjoy!!

:D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
We had so much fun! Thank you for posting the pictures! I'll bring Diesel back soon and hopefully him and Juno will be able to play more cause he won't be so tiny! Thanks again for everything!

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Haha he did not want me holding him. He wanted to get down and play with Juno.
Really. Who wants to play with mom when you found a new friend. Lol.
Nice pics.

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
awww he is such a cutie!! And Juno is pretty darn cute herself. Great pics!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Very cute pics! LOVE the ponies! Hope the babies ears heal quick!
Thank you! They look much better today and surpringlsy his ears didn't fall until sometime last night while we were sleeping! They had been out of posts since 1:30 I was very impressed. Hopefully we can repost soon though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts