Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I hope it's ok I am posting a juniors brag and not a breed brag.

This weekend, we had a 4 day show and I wasn't sure how well Avril would show because she's never stayed with me while I worked for a handler, so I thought she might get stressed.

She showed amazing :) We won our open senior class all 4 days, over about 10-13 kids each time. Then 3 of the 4 times we went on to get best junior handler over about 30 other juniors!

The qualifying dates for Eukanuba 2012 opened the beginning of October, so our first weekend out we have 4 of the 5 wins down and only need 1 more to qualify!

I will share pictures when I get them (if they turn out ok.)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations, Mallary, that's awesome! You'll get that 5th win in no time! :)

Jan

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!! Very exciting! Good job to you and Avril. I'm sure you'll have the last qualifying win you need for Eukanuba in no time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Huge Congrats...looking forward to seeing your pics..

Reactions: Dobelove

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Congrats! :)

Reactions: Dobelove

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes I will be! Showing in juniors, showing a dobe special, and working. Will you be there?

Thanks everyone!
Yep. Alfred is entered and I think one of his littermates is as well. The venue is about ... 8 minutes from my house (I'm actually almost exactly half-way between the expo center and the Clark County fairgrounds, so it's not a bad place to live when your dog is showing).

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
You rock Mal, congratulations!

I will probably bring the little E man to Vanc to just wander around. I didn't enter him because his ears aren't cooked enough yet. ;)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations, you must be so proud!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts