Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, did I see Michelle show this bitch at the Sacramento Dobe Club specialty? If so, I remember her. Such a nice mover!!!!
Nope, Jordan never made it to the California shows - she was entered, but finished before those shows! :)

Jan

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Very nice. I must have seen here as I was at the PSDPC show and the Olympia kennel club shows in august! Beautiful ad. Congrats.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Very nice! She is such a pretty girl. I took out my first ad this issue and I'm all nervous about it even tough the proof looks great.

Reactions: Marieldobes

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Looks great! Jordan is stunning. I'm sure you're very proud of her (as you should be)!

·
Registered
589 Posts
That's a very nice ad, Jan!! Jordan looks gorgeous, of course.

Did you do it yourself? I have designed Alfred's ads but I am pretty limited in what I can do.

Hmm, you are making me want to post Alf's DD ad proof too ... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

PS: I think it's so cool that you listed the junior handler, too!

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Looks great! I love the firey colors in the background - too perfect! :ukliam3:

Go Jordan!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a very nice ad, Jan!! Jordan looks gorgeous, of course.

Did you do it yourself? I have designed Alfred's ads but I am pretty limited in what I can do.

Hmm, you are making me want to post Alf's DD ad proof too ... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

PS: I think it's so cool that you listed the junior handler, too!
I had actually designed my own ad but since I'm not an ad designer, there were certain issues with it why they couldn't use it, but this is pretty much the same design, other than fonts, picture size, "bleed", and the background. I had used an actual fire background, but I still like it! With respect to Stephanie's name being used, Michelle had actually suggested her name be included on any of Jordan's ads!

You should post Alf's ad, too! The more the merrier!!

Jan

·
Registered
589 Posts
I had actually designed my own ad but since I'm not an ad designer, there were certain issues with it why they couldn't use it, but this is pretty much the same design, other than fonts, picture size, "bleed", and the background. I had used an actual fire background, but I still like it! With respect to Stephanie's name being used, Michelle had actually suggested her name be included on any of Jordan's ads!

You should post Alf's ad, too! The more the merrier!!

Jan
Sounds like we do something similar - I design what I want it to look like and then send them the high res images, and they re-create it as close as possible. But to me, that's still "you" designing it - and trust me, you do a much cooler job than me, mine are pretty simple.

As you will see since now I am going to post his ad! LOL.

Well, that is VERY cool on both of your parts - it must be so neat for her to see her name in print as a handler.

Funny story, DD sent me and Michelle the proof for Alfie's ad. (I think they meant to send it to me and Faye.) I'm sure that Michelle was like, why the heck did this get sent to me? But she still responded ;) and I made sure to forward to Faye for her approval as well.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Funny story, DD sent me and Michelle the proof for Alfie's ad. (I think they meant to send it to me and Faye.) I'm sure that Michelle was like, why the heck did this get sent to me? But she still responded ;) and I made sure to forward to Faye for her approval as well
They did the same thing with Guilty's ad. Michelle even made a suggestion on it, so that was nice.

·
Registered
589 Posts
They did the same thing with Guilty's ad. Michelle even made a suggestion on it, so that was nice.
Huh, funny. What's Guilty's breeding - is she by a Foxfire dog? (btw - LOVE the legal theme to her litter)

From my end, whenever I design an ad, I send it to Faye and she e-mails it out to certain people for critiques. So by the time it goes to DD, it's already been approved by those people, Michelle included. Actually the week before I was tearing my hair out a teeny, tiny bit trying to make changes for the peanut gallery! But of course, they are always right, so ... there's that.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Huh, funny. What's Guilty's breeding - is she by a Foxfire dog? (btw - LOVE the legal theme to her litter)

From my end, whenever I design an ad, I send it to Faye and she e-mails it out to certain people for critiques. So by the time it goes to DD, it's already been approved by those people, Michelle included. Actually the week before I was tearing my hair out a teeny, tiny bit trying to make changes for the peanut gallery! But of course, they are always right, so ... there's that.
She is a Jet daughter <3. I believe two of her litter mates will also have ads in this DD.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

With respect to Guilty, I believe she is another one of those Jet kids! :) You beat me to the punch!!

Jan

Reactions: AuraDobe
1 - 20 of 33 Posts