Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a festive tutu for Jolie to wear! I figured it would help her get more attention and make people want to come meet her more, which would be great for socialization. And it worked! She got tons of attention because of her cute tutu, and she was really well behaved and happy to meet everyone we saw.

I may have painted her nails as well...

On Lake Superior.

Walking around downtown Duluth.

Calmly eating her dinner on a crowded patio downtown.

Nap time!

We walked past a carnival, and she was so curious about the ponies.

She had so much fun today and was really well behaved! She even went with us to see fireworks and wasn't afraid of them at all. On the car ride home she was absolutely exhausted, and she fell asleep with her chin on my hand and began snoring. :nicejob:

Video link:
Jolie's First Fourth of July - YouTube

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
She's adorable. Great socialization opportunities. I think I recognize that outdoor patio...were you down in Canal Park, by chance?

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
How cute! I am now wishing i would have brought cadence with us yesterday instead of ammo. I didn't even think of the socialization op and was more or less thinking she would have too much energy. Btw how old its your baby? Love the tutu :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had the same question! I imagine, as a young female dobe, she probably squats so I think it would actually not be a problem.

Anyways, ADORABLE pictures! She wears that tutu well :]
Yep, that's exactly right. She just squatted when she had to pee and the tutu wasn't in the way (aka it didn't get peed on!). Toward the beginning of the day I actually trimmed about half the length off the tutu because it was too long. The first photos show it before it was trimmed, and the last photos show it after trimming. If I hadn't trimmed it, she for sure would have peed on it! :eek:

She's adorable. Great socialization opportunities. I think I recognize that outdoor patio...were you down in Canal Park, by chance?
Yeah, that photo was taken at Little Angie's Bar and Grill!

How cute! I am now wishing i would have brought cadence with us yesterday instead of ammo. I didn't even think of the socialization op and was more or less thinking she would have too much energy. Btw how old its your baby? Love the tutu :)
Aw that would have been fun to bring Cadence, but I'm sure Ammo had a blast with you. :) Jolie is 18 weeks old. Time flies! Seems like just yesterday I was telling people she was 10 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
I love Little Angies...yum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts