Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello anyone on here ever heard of Jennifer Lemorande a wisconsin doberman breeder? I have contacted a girl who has a male doberman she needs to adopt out, she told me she bought him from the breeder mentioned above he is a 100% euro dobe very nice.

·
Got mutt?
13,828 Posts
If the owner can't keep the dog, why is the breeder not taking him back?

Reactions: Adara

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
It is spelled Lemerande if anyone is interested in Google searching. Her dogs draw from Family Dobes, and brags about it. She seems to be a typical BYB on the Euro train. However, not much info is available. Judging by her 'for sale' ads on various sites, she does not seem to be the reputable breeder who requires a dog to be brought back to her

·
Got mutt?
13,828 Posts
It is spelled Lemerande if anyone is interested in Google searching. Her dogs draw from Family Dobes, and brags about it. She seems to be a typical BYB on the Euro train. However, not much info is available. Judging by her 'for sale' ads on various sites, she does not seem to be the reputable breeder who requires a dog to be brought back to her
Well, I guess that answers my question.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Hello anyone on here ever heard of Jennifer Lemorande a wisconsin doberman breeder? I have contacted a girl who has a male doberman she needs to adopt out, she told me she bought him from the breeder mentioned above he is a 100% euro dobe very nice.
What folks are telling you is that this dog likely originates from disreputable breeding programs.

If you are truly adopting--and not purchasing--this dog, and are willing to take a total gamble on the future health, then go for it. It would be the same situation as adopting a Doberman from a shelter or rescue group, where the health test results of the animal's ancestors were not done/not available.

Is he neutered yet? A small rehoming fee, if so, would not be inappropriate, in that case.

If, however, someone is touting this dog as "all that," and "fabulous" and so forth--as they are clearly using the marketing gimmick of "100% Euro," already...then please do not reward them with money. Don't get duped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jennifer Lemerande

I know this was a few years ago, but if you are still looking for Jennifer Lemerande in Wisconsin, here is her number 715-889-0446. I had the not so much - pleasure of being her neighbor for a few years. As far as I am concerned she runs puppy mills and does not care much about he dogs, as long as she gets paid (CASH).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts