Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been doing alot of work with Jazz. I take her every were. EVen if I am just going to the store quickly I take her for the ride in the car. I want her to love being in the car since we will br traveling alot fo shows and trials.

Well I took her to the pet store for the second time. The first time she was barely 8 weeks old and road in the shopping cart. I didnt want to stress her out.

Well she was walking on the leash this time. She met a chincilla wich was on the floor in a wire cage. She wanted to play. :D Emma, the beagle tried to eat it :muha:

A couple kids came up to her and nelt down to pet her. She atacked them! With kisses LOL. Her little stump just a wagging.

She loves everyone she meets now and sometimes she will hesitate for a second to look at them but the she will go running up to them to give the kisses.

:dancing_b :dancing_b She's so good!! :dancing_b :dancing_b

·
Extraordimary
5,014 Posts
It's good to socialize a puppy but you've also got to be careful about where you take a puppy that has not completed its vaccinations. Honestly, I wouldn't be taking her to places like pet stores where who-knows-what is floating around in there. You've got to be sensible about where you take very young puppies.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
hehe she sounds like she is definately a dobe! lol How old is she now? It's nice when all the socializing pays off! Good luck and we could sure use some pictures!

MaryandDobes, that is a good warning for everyone with all the little puppies right now on the forum :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's due for her thrd shots soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts