Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to Dremel Jazz's nails for the first time. They were cut short during her croping surgery but now they were gettin a little long. It was both mine and John's first time dremeling nails, although I have seen it done.

I figured I'd start with one or two nails beause she would probably freak. Well all four feet are done and it only took like 5 - 10min. I was so impressed. I held her so she couldnt move her foot, but was able to still struggle to let me know she was "overloaded". Well She just sat there and made feble atempts to move her foot. I treated after every nail and we got them all done.

Im a proud moma

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Good to hear she was so good for you. The dremel is the best. Gets the nails nice, short, and smooth.

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
JennSLK said:
Well I decided to Dremel Jazz's nails for the first time. They were cut short during her croping surgery but now they were gettin a little long. It was both mine and John's first time dremeling nails, although I have seen it done.

I figured I'd start with one or two nails beause she would probably freak. Well all four feet are done and it only took like 5 - 10min. I was so impressed. I held her so she couldnt move her foot, but was able to still struggle to let me know she was "overloaded". Well She just sat there and made feble atempts to move her foot. I treated after every nail and we got them all done.

Im a proud moma
That's great. Keep up the good work. The best thing to do is just to do them every week so that they never get out of control.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts