·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Great pictures as always

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
love your pics AND your dogs...but I may be a bit biased! ;)

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm so sorry. I didn't know. :( He had so many admirers. What a wonderful guy though...
Oh my gosh, I had no idea about Ronin either. I'm so sorry. :(
It's ok, I didn't really say anything about it here. He died from a heart issue but it was not DCM, and we had some people on Facebook being quite nasty/cruel about it. So I didn't share it with many people.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
It's ok, I didn't really say anything about it here. He died from a heart issue but it was not DCM, and we had some people on Facebook being quite nasty/cruel about it. So I didn't share it with many people.
How could anyone be so insensitive about losing a dog, no matter what the reason! I am very sorry for your loss, and for the fact that some people are just plain stupid.
The photos are gorgeous, as are the dogs, I love the Bonzaiii photo of the corgi, what a capture! And those dobes are simply stunning!

Reactions: Zephyr

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
I was just asking myself where sizzle was and her great pictures!
these are beautiful! love Revy, how's my little Ada?

I'm so sorry about Ronin, he was lucky to have you as an owner.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Oh. I am so sorry to hear about Ronin! I know how much you loved him!. I really miss seeing you pictures! Thank you for sharing! RIP sweet Ronin!

·
formerly known as moona
1,461 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Ronin; and very sorry people were nasty to you. :(

Rest in peace Ronin.

Thanks for sharing these pictures. You take great pictures and they are gorgeous dogs!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts