Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Java doing what he does. Which, if you're wondering, is playing chicken with the water hose.

And a couple water hose shots, since they fit the theme...

Javi and his mama.

Big feets.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Awesome pics!!! LOL Odin plays chicken with limes.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
So yea, if you wake up without your dogs tomorrow.....:p

He has got to be the prettiest fawn I have ever seen, his color is gorgeous and the personality you can see in the pictures! :D

·
Train, don't complain
59 Posts
What a gorgeous dog!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
cute pictures hes a stunning boy!

ps nails could do with a lil trim ;) (nail freak lol)

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So yea, if you wake up without your dogs tomorrow.....:p

He has got to be the prettiest fawn I have ever seen, his color is gorgeous and the personality you can see in the pictures! :D
Sam, Wisconsin is not that far from Indiana, and if I find two sets of Collie tracks and two sets of dobe tracks heading out my front door, I'll know who to look for. ;)

LVDobe, I know. It's coming soon, I promise! He absolutely flipping hates having his feet touched and I've been trying so hard to desensitize him to it with harmless touching/clicking/treats that I've been putting off the nail trim just a little, because my luck I'll quick him for the first time and undo all my hard work. :lol2:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Great shots. A water dog.

So what does Java do when it starts sprinkling rain? Mine will go in the pond and play and chase the hose but let it start sprinkling and that nub goes between the legs, their butts hunker down and they cross their legs for hours vs going outside to potty in the rain.

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great shots. A water dog.

So what does Java do when it starts sprinkling rain? Mine will go in the pond and play and chase the hose but let it start sprinkling and that nub goes between the legs, their butts hunker down and they cross their legs for hours vs going outside to potty in the rain.
When the first drop falls, it's precisely as you described. Ears airplaned, nub tucked, legs crossed and butt planted on the ground across the room with pleading sad eyes when I open the door for the dogs to go outside to potty. Go figure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts