Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here's a video to remember the last half year. :)

Thanks, DT, for being there to answer questions, share ideas, and watch him grow up with me.

lFOxcSnY9BE

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
thank you for that, it was so sweet (ill admit I did get a little teary-eyed) Java, you are growing up so fast, cant wait to see your next six months!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Tons of awesome pics in that video! I think my favorite is the one at 2:43-2:44!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Happy 0.5 B-Day JAVA buddy.

A most remarkable YouTube, just when one decides that is a favorite picture, another great photo comes along.
- love seeing his stunning eyes, mannerisms & rear Kangaroo feet (lol)
- nice story told
- love seeing your dogs romping around (in the field) off-leash
Java sure looks like an absolute joy, to have / you must be a professional photographer, standout video !!

·
Registered
595 Posts
What a wonderful tribute to Java. I so wish I had such a compilation for my girls who are all gone now. You will treasure that forever. He is beautiful, and has such nice traits. Happy half birthday Java!;)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,422 Posts
I truly enjoyed your slide show--lots of cool pictures of a handsome young fellow, and your commentary added even more dimensions to what we could see of his personality.

Just one thing--you said he's gone easy on you. You DO know that means his teenage years will be a circus ride? LOL When he hits eight months, BEWARE!! Just count your days of relative peace and quiet til then. (teehee)

Thanks for putting up the slides for us.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
What a beautiful tribute. Of course I had tears in my eyes as well.
Its so heartwarming to see families that love their dogs so much.
Really wonderful pictures.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Brianne29
When our AMY dies of old age (now 11.5 y/o) I would LOVE to have your puppy Java...simply forever / from what I have DT seen (I know wishful thinking)...LOL.

Sorry if I ask a stupid question...but is she a dilute / what is the actual colour ??
- her photos & YouTube, just takes my breath away, constantly....lucky YOU

The reason I ask, one new member (from Ontario) is having second thoughs on buying a blue puppy (just now)...from very good breeding.
- if your pup is NOT a red...but one of THE other colors, maybe a sentence or to will help him/her decide on best choice
And I would share your awesiome video, in a heartbeat...but, better posted from you, and see how you can help & assist.
- I have only had Blk & Tan pups / so I don't know how to help a new member decide now...no other experience here
If you could shed your opinion in any way...please review recent thread & I welcome your opinion...very much / I trust, this request is OK.
- but someone has to make a decision, and I value experience the most / http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/68487-house-emram-reviews.html

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thank you for sharing! So sweet! I loved your photos! We don't get our baby until August, so it was so much fun to see how he changed and grew! :) Simply gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts