Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to feel proud. I took jack to the flea market (sundays its packed, ppl shoulder to shoulder) Jack did very good there. walked right with me the whole time, was very pooped at the end though, he fell asleep on the way home heh. The only issue he had was the super loud music some ppl had going, but walked him threw that and did good.. Im just so proud of him today, We mainly took him there to show him to the breeder, and he was shocked on how good he was looking. :3dbiggrin, he has gotten so big!
Thanks for listening
Jamie.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Very cool, glad it was a pleasant experience for all.....I love taking my girl into public places all the time.....Loud sounds were also a problem at first, but the more you them to that, the easier it becomes.....

Were still working on trains. I took her to the train stations and each time they come by, she still gets alittle sacared, but then again, they are so much bigger than her....Great job though, you must be very proud.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am indeed, Since we go to the market every sunday he will be going with us.. i also take him up to the school in the afternoons when i pick my daughter up.. but the flea market was a very big step for him and he did great for the first time!
Yes Yes i am a proud momma!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great job for Jack, that's great getting him used to such sights and sounds at an early age, it is a great benifit for him.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Well done to both of you, you should be proud Momma. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts