Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am new to DobermanTalk. I have never posted a thread or message, however I have been a reader for sometime.

I decided a while ago that I wanted to buy a dobermann and have conducted many months of research searching for good reputable breeders both in the UK and throughout Europe. I have decided a European dobermann would be best for me due to my admiration of the breeding standard.

I have eventually decided to chose Izrafel Dobermanns as my breeder, due to a number of reasons, but I would like to get your feedback and experiences regarding this kennel please.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi, where abouts are you located? I have had a look on their website and they seem to show their dogs but they dont mention a lot about health testing and I noticed a couple of them had cardio free and no lines are cardio free and some just said eyes clear so I would ask more about the health testing.

I dont know anything about the pedigrees so wouldn't be able to comment about them. We have some good breeders in the UK, Aritaur, Jojavik, Supeta which might be worth a look if you like the 'natural' ears and tails.

I am sure more people on here will know more about them than me.

Michaela

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Michaela,

Thank you for your reply.

I am based in the UK. I have researched into UK breeders, but I am yet to find a breeder breeding the type of dobermanns I admire. Beautiful, they may be, but a little to slender for me, plus docking is illegal in the UK, which has also forced me to look elsewhere.

Regarding health testing, they test for many of the major conditions dobermanns suffer from and both parents for the current litter are clear, or healthy.

If anybody else could shed some light, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts