Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIke 10 min ago this creepy guy form next door asked if he could come in our apartment to climb over the patio to get into the apartment next to us where his girlfriends lived. It was my mom that anwsered the door, and the guy kept asking even though my mom said no. so i brought king to the door and let him do his thing. He took no for an answer then. I REALLY have to move from this area.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Geez, what a creep. Luckily you were home, I wonder if this guy would have tried to push his luck if your Mum had been home alone. That would have been really scary. Good to see this guy wasn't too dumb, he obviously understands Dobe body language! LOL

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the other day he was in the hallway banging on the door for like an hour driving king nuts. I had to tell him to leave. My mom was giving king hugs galore after that. She is a big chicken...she went out on the patio, walked in, saw the cat on the cat scratcher out of the corner of her eye and got scared:help_up_2
lol, i got a good laugh out of that. I feel much safer in my neighborhood with him. LilArrow and I walk our dogs though an area just behind out apartment complex called the "Ghetto". There are drug dealers and just generally bad people that hang out there. They all move out of our way when we pass. Its pretty mint. We also let our dogs off leash in the lacross box near there and they all clear the box when we come in, lol.
Kathy(Lilarrow) got broken into and she was like, "Man, i should borrow king to go confront them". Pyper is a big suck and would just want love. King would be like, "Hey, give her stuff back!!!"
lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tom, there is no doubt that King is an excellent dog.

But I would just like to share with you what my trainer told me, in my case, while I was going through protection work with my Rott.

In his words :"We train our dogs for the 99% of people out there. These people may see a dog and run or run when the dog gets aggressive or bites them. The 1% of people out there will take a bite and kill the dog. If in such a case, the dog is gone and you run like hell."

All I'm saying is take care, watch over your dog cos some people in your neighbourhood might plot against him.

Regards,
TH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts