Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmmmm.....I don't know if this worked properly. Clearly I don't know how to do this! LOL....Oh well, thumbnails are better than nothing :)

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
What a pretty girl! :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Love her sweet face.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Gorgeous little face!!! I love her listening ear in the first pic! My boy does this when we're trying to take pictures; he's looking at me but desperately trying to listen to something more interesting!! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phoenix is a cutie, pretty girl.

Did you get her enrolled in OB or other training yet, (now is the time) ?
She's not enrolled yet - but I am in the process. Honestly I am trying to figure my best option (most expensive trainer who has great referrals and private classes vs less expensive but I don't now much about them and group classes)

I have hired a dog walker to walk her starting next week in the mornings for 1 hour as I think being home with my aunt who is looking after my daughter in the mornings probably isn't the best situation. She can't walk her bc she is too powerful, so all her exercise is coming in the evenings when I get home. As well, she doesn't interact with her like I do trying to train her and keep her busy. I think this is making her cause some trouble during the day with chewing shoes, etc. So hopefully this will help.

But the OB is the most important thing and it will be happening asap.

·
Small Handful of Woman
1,783 Posts
She's not enrolled yet - but I am in the process. Honestly I am trying to figure my best option (most expensive trainer who has great referrals and private classes vs less expensive but I don't now much about them and group classes)

I have hired a dog walker to walk her starting next week in the mornings for 1 hour as I think being home with my aunt who is looking after my daughter in the mornings probably isn't the best situation. She can't walk her bc she is too powerful, so all her exercise is coming in the evenings when I get home. As well, she doesn't interact with her like I do trying to train her and keep her busy. I think this is making her cause some trouble during the day with chewing shoes, etc. So hopefully this will help.

But the OB is the most important thing and it will be happening asap.
Hi there!
I know that "Who's Walking Who" is in your area, and we had a great experience with them for general obedience and positive-reinforcement training :)
Good luck! Your girl is adorable!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts