Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first non-Nikita music video.

It's Puppy Time...

ps. I really am starting to hate youtubes conversion filters, the quality of the original is so much better.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Haha, very funny video of the little one's. They are so cute at that age.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
OMG! Nikita is getting a sister!!! Congrats Kratty (and Mrs Kratty!) she is adorable. When will she get to come home? How old is she??

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
WHOOOO HOOO! YAY! During the whole video i was thinking WHICH ONE! WHICH ONE! Im so jealous! haha. I also wish I had lots of doberman friends duchess could play with!! The puppies look so cute chasing each other around!

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
They look wonderful ............which litter is this? I saw a litter in NJ on Saturday, but they had not been cropped yet.

Big congrats to you!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Congrats! Had no idea you were looking to get another Dobe.

I played the 'Mother Dobe Protecting Pups' video that was on the same page. When mom started her low growling Java's ears perked up and she left the comfort of the bed and came beside the desk, then rested her head on the desk, watching the screen. She started a low growl back and then whined a bit. Totally confused. Has anyone else played the video with their dog in the room and gotten a similar reaction?

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. She has been home with us since Saturday night, so really she has only been home for about 52 hours, at this point. She's only 10 weeks old and weighs in at 19 pounds. She's from a litter in Penn. I wasn't expecting to get her this early, but their ears were done around 8 weeks and then I received those magic words,"She's ready to go home." I just didn't want to mention anything until I had her in hand. I haven't even had time to get pictures of her here yet. Everyone is trying to settle in with the new addition, but our routines and balance are in great fluxuation right now. But its a good thing. I'm on pup-turnity leave right now from work.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
OMG, what a suprise! How cute Kratty! Huge congrats on your new addition! I am very happy and excited for you guys!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They are just too cute. Congrats again! I can't wait to see growing up pics of her.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby Dobe

She is very cute hope you take allot of pictures of her and have allot of fun with her.
Patches Mom

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Wow. My first day on DT and so much fun. What a sweety. Tracy

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great video Krat,looking forward to the Nikita meets Alexis pics :)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Congrats with your new puppy, nice video, enjoy your puppy time, they grow so terrible fast!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts