Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Enzo knows where it's cool! Indy hates the heat too.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Haha looks like Gunner. I have to literally push his butt out for a potty break and then he turbo pees so he can fling himself against the door to be let back in :p

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I let my girl outside and I'm looking for my flip flops to follow her out and she's back at the door running me over as I let her inside...............it's hot here heat index is well over 100.......

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
This is exactly Elza did at the "pet store" entrance!! Other customers were laughing at us. Elza blocked the way:D

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I bring my two in and Bacchus drops on the kitchen floor to cool off. The only thing that gets him up and moving is when I shake the treatie bag.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Mine will go out, run around for a few minutes, then come in and flop on the cold tile floor in my kitchen.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Yep, hot here too.
I take all three out for numerous potty( and sanity) breaks during the day. They wander for a few minutes then head to the door.
Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Of course the puppy is still full of energy so he runs around inside the house like a madman. Then about 8pm he says 'its cool now, come outside and play with me for 3 hours'. Geez, I'm ready for my pjs.

·
Riley's Mom
527 Posts
When my pup wants to go play outside, he'll go outside... but when it's hot, he's there stuck under the table umbrella rolling around, "I WANT TO PLAY, SO MUCH ENERGY! BUT IT'S TOO HOT! WHAT DO I DO?" and he doesn't want to come inside regardless of the cool AC in the house. Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
Rupert says 'Hot? Whats that?'

British summer means we've had solid rain and flooding for the past...forever :(
Trooper agrees, he was not happy walking in the rain today

1 - 15 of 15 Posts