Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every where I go.

Well it has been snowing here since right around noon today. We just took Gracie out and I got a few photos of her playing in the snow. Their not all that great since my camera was on the night setting.

That's all for now. I hope you all enjoy these. :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
How cute! I love snow pics. Its just hard to ge tmy pups in them.

I saw my first flakes today:sadcry: Were did summer go?! Its funny cuz byron runs out the door and turns right around when he realizes its cold,poor baby.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
I like the snow too, but after a few snowfalls I am ready for summer. :) It was a record high 76 deg today, very odd for Mid Nov in the North East.

Great pic's GM

TD

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The part of ohio im in has been pretty cold and a few flurries here and there brrrr im not looking forward to the big stuff

·
Registered
460 Posts
After the winter we had here last year, I'd be fine if I never saw another flake of snow again.

BTW Gracie looks cold! Where's her winter coat? :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
We got a few flurries the other day and as far as I am concerned it can stay away. After 13 years in Alaska, 4 years in Northern Japan, I have had my fill of snow for the rest of my life.. Hey if your dogs are looking a little cold..Hint Hint( I do make dog coats) it may be time to get them a warm custom made coat that is one of a kind.. Hint hint!! I love the photos..

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Frznburns, I will pm you about a coat. Gracie needs one. :) I love snow, as long as it melts as soon as it touches the ground. I will okay snow on Christmas, but no other holidays! :) Also it is very pretty for the first snow fall, but after that I am ready for summer to come and stay.

So far we have shoveled off the deck 3 times tonight. They are saying that we will get another 6 inches by noon tomorrow. :(

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
She's so pretty, she looks absolutley wonderful compared to when you first brought her home. I love her new red collar, it looks great on her :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
joce said:
How cute! I love snow pics. Its just hard to ge tmy pups in them.

I saw my first flakes today:sadcry: Were did summer go?! Its funny cuz byron runs out the door and turns right around when he realizes its cold,poor baby.

+1 with Sasha, Niko and Capone love it but not my girl she shakes and trembles something fierce

·
Registered
58 Posts
She's so pretty and looking very lady like. I like the one with the snow on her nose. She looks like, "what do I do now?" Very cute pics!

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's snowing and Gunner dosn't like the blowing. their calling for 2inches .yuk It's too early for that much.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's snowing and Gunner dosn't like the blowing. their calling for 2inches .yuk It's too early for that much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts