Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diesel is crate trained!!!!

So everyone knows I went through hell and back with Diesel and his crate well we started locking him in the bathroom with a babygate and it's official! He stayed home for 4 hours yesterday with no crying! No accidents! Nothing! Yay Diesel! I am so proud.

We had left him a few times for 30-40 minutes tops and he had been fine but this was his first time left for that long and he did great so thanks everyone for telling me to keep going with it. I can now have a little life outside my house :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
WooHoo Diesel, and NO seperation anxiety...Great news.

You really think:
I can now have a little life outside my house / that is Diesels next task, show the big sad face, so Mom says OK boy...your coming...LOL

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WooHoo Diesel, and NO seperation anxiety...Great news.

You really think:
I can now have a little life outside my house / that is Diesels next task, show the big sad face, so Mom says OK boy...your coming...LOL
I was so worried we were going to have a separation anxiety issue but he did great! Not a peep when I put him in.

That's exactly what he's going to do. Guilt me into taking him everywhere haha he's gotten pretty good at convincing me of things so I wouldn't put it past him.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
YAY diesel! We knew you could do it eventually! :D

:emo1:

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well he's a boy....they're just so dang stubborn ya know ;) Always have to try it there way first :p
He has definitely proven that haha it's his world I just live in it and deal with the little prince being a pain. He learned a new trick to get his way, he now pokes me in the butt when he wants something.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
He has definitely proven that haha it's his world I just live in it and deal with the little prince being a pain. He learned a new trick to get his way, he now pokes me in the butt when he wants something.
Haha! I get a dober slap or a jumping barking kangaroo telling me how awful I am to not read her mind and go do yada yada already :rolleyesww:

Who owns who huh?

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
hehehe
When nose nudges dont work, he will learn to pinch your butt too....

Right ON D!!!!!
Dont forget to give him a bisquit, each time he goes in.... Now, I just grab a bisquit for Nubis, point to towards the crate and he is now in there laying down waiting for his biqqqqqy.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hehehe
When nose nudges dont work, he will learn to pinch your butt too....

Right ON D!!!!!
Dont forget to give him a bisquit, each time he goes in.... Now, I just grab a bisquit for Nubis, point to towards the crate and he is now in there laying down waiting for his biqqqqqy.
Haha he did that once and I was like wth was that now I just get a poke.

He does get one right when he goes in and sits and waits for it :) I'm very proud.

Btw where have you been?! I feel like I haven't seen you on here in forever haha

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Haha I get the dober slap in the morning to get me out of bed. It's a great way to wake up :rolleyesww:
Haha, pray it stays that way! My wakeup call is a 60lb flying dober leap onto my sleeping body. Then it's an oww from me and I get kisses and paw slaps to the face! :rolleyesww:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha, pray it stays that way! My wakeup call is a 60lb flying dober leap onto my sleeping body. Then it's an oww from me and I get kisses and paw slaps to the face! :rolleyesww:
Oh no haha diesel did something similar to that when I was on the couch the other day and his boney leg got me and now I have a huge bruise on my arm.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Haha he did that once and I was like wth was that now I just get a poke.

He does get one right when he goes in and sits and waits for it :) I'm very proud.

Btw where have you been?! I feel like I haven't seen you on here in forever haha
lol
Been busy with new job position, riding my bike and attending to Nubis....Plus giving attention to Nubis'sMom, or none of the above is possible. LOL
I should be on more often again, now that things have settled down.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol
Been busy with new job position, riding my bike and attending to Nubis....Plus giving attention to Nubis'sMom, or none of the above is possible. LOL
I should be on more often again, now that things have settled down.
Those are all important haha congrats on the new job position!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Oh no haha diesel did something similar to that when I was on the couch the other day and his boney leg got me and now I have a huge bruise on my arm.
Between working with dobes and owning one, I've given up on worrying over bruises (and of course I bruise easily)
People see them and I just call them dober art :) My fav was one that was an exact pawprint from mabels dad jumping into my calves! That one was super funny to look at :p

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Between working with dobes and owning one, I've given up on worrying over bruises (and of course I bruise easily)
People see them and I just call them dober art :) My fav was one that was an exact pawprint from mabels dad jumping into my calves! That one was super funny to look at :p
Hahaha yea I was convinced we were raising a baby tiger from the teeth and scratch marks. Their funny dogs. Doing whatever they can for love and attention. Although I swear diesel does it sometimes cause he thinks its funny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts