Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I picked up fonzie from ear cropping, he is doing very well and no signs of pain. However he is consistanly trying to itch! Is there something I can do to keep him from harming himself besides trying to stop him. He already got a little bit of tape loose.

Also I have been walking him around outside on a leash when its potty time, but he is shy and will not go in front of me. Any tips there?

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
well I picked up fonzie from ear cropping, he is doing very well and no signs of pain. However he is consistanly trying to itch! Is there something I can do to keep him from harming himself besides trying to stop him. He already got a little bit of tape loose.

Also I have been walking him around outside on a leash when its potty time, but he is shy and will not go in front of me. Any tips there?
What tape? Did the vet tape up his ears? The cut edge of the ear should be left open to air in order to heal faster. A lot of people use a little antibiotic ointment to help heal the edge and keep it softer - that would normally help the itching also.

Do you have a picture?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts