Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after what seems like 8000 days of rain, it finally stopped so i could take the doberbeasts outside. willow only stayed outside for a little bit, but rah had a nice fetch session...

he stopped moving for 5 seconds

rah takes off

willow goes to kick rahs butt (you can see his nose off to the right)

rah comes back for willow

willow leaves while rah is distracted

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
hahaha yeah I like the occasional good thunderstorm but not just continuous rain:) we had alot of days of rain in a row over here in IL too a little while back. Glad they got to get out and stretch!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Rah has such pretty eyes. Its like he is looking through you. Looks like Willow is doing better as well.

Its been raining here alot too. The dogs hate it, my backyard turns into one big mud pit.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Awww great pictures :) They're both beautiful. Looks like they're enjoying themselves!! :D

I know we've had a bit of rain here and there too. Bruno hates it!! So even getting him to go outside to go pee is a chore LOL

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rah enjoys being a big butthead :) went over to my moms tonight and he played with her houndmix until she wanted nothing else to do with him - but in the meantime they knocked a table over, gave the rats and bird a heart attack, and almost ruined the couch :)

but at least he made another friend :) bitches dig him...

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
These made me smile. What a keeper you have there. He looks goofy in some pics and very sweet in all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts