Well - she has colon cancer too. Can't remember the name of it. It was most likely a pollyp that is in the process of turning into cancer. The whole mass they removed was part normal part was cancer. The options I have at this moment in time are to - a) leave it alone & have it monitored by the vet with rectal exams, b) surgery to remove the possible 10% of the mass that might be left. Also they want to see what dr hershey thinks (the oncologist) Isabelle has an appt for next wed the 18th. At this point in time I am inclined to just leave it and have it monitored. Obviously I will wait to make a final decision until after I see dr hershey. The thought of puttin her through any more surgery makes me cringe. Poor creature. I am now off to the vets to pick up meds for her upset tummy. I'll keep you all posted.