Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i just came to the fourm to ask what you thought about my dog. He is turning 2 next month and currenty 105 pounds. He has all black and tan markings that you would find on a doberman i know he isnt purebred but i see alot of doberman in him especially in his muzzle i am wondering what all you doberman owners think i will post links to the pictures below thank you for your time.

oa252.jpg at Free Image Hosting
mez3z.jpg at Free Image Hosting
zhiw3.jpg at Free Image Hosting
4ooky.jpg at Free Image Hosting
orwfu.jpg at Free Image Hosting
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/12ziv
zf629.jpg at Free Image Hosting

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all i just came to the fourm to ask what you thought about my dog. He is turning 2 next month and currenty 105 pounds. He has all black and tan markings that you would find on a doberman i know he isnt purebred but i see alot of doberman in him especially in his muzzle i am wondering what all you doberman owners think i will post links to the pictures below thank you for your time.

oa252.jpg at Free Image Hosting
mez3z.jpg at Free Image Hosting
zhiw3.jpg at Free Image Hosting
4ooky.jpg at Free Image Hosting
orwfu.jpg at Free Image Hosting
12ziv.jpg at Free Image Hosting
zf629.jpg at Free Image Hosting

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Yes, I agree with SchumiTEC. His head looks more like a rottweiler, but his tail curls like a doberman. You might ask a rottie forum if a rottweiler's tail curls like that. Maybe he is part rottie and part dobe. Nice looking boy either way.:)

Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
He looks like he could be a Rottie x Dobe - the head looks more Rottie to me, but not totally.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Handsome boy. He looks like he could be a Dobe/Rottie cross? Good looking deep colors.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,256 Posts
Rottie in many ways, but.....mmmm.....not quite. I think I can see dobe too. A picture straight from the side of him standing, so we can see the build and structure of his body might help. You can also look at his coat and see if it is the smooth short hair a dobe generally has, or the longer somewhat wavy hair of a rottie (though a mix might have either, of course). The domed skull looks rottie.....he's handsome no matter what.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hi and welcome to DT!

dobe/rotti..................does he act dobie?

if he hunts/finds dragons in blankets and the ground,,,,,if he is a velcro dog..........he has got to have dobie in him. :)

Hugz to your boy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts