Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog just met with an accident and got injured. The physio showed a few exercises for my dog and strictly warned me to make sure that my dog does not overdo these exercise. It there any machine that keeps the count of each exercise ? I tried but I lost the count very often.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I am sorry to hear your dog was injured. There is not a machine that I know of other than a Fi GPS dog tracker but that is for distance.

I would recommend timing the exercises and keeping the times very short. 30 seconds, 1 minute, etc. BUT I would check with the vet on what he/she thinks. Rehabilitation is serious and overdoing the exercises can create significant setbacks.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,087 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for you help. I checked out this product but it is not delivered in the area I live.
Okay, I just googled and found a few tools: Click Counter Online , nuxtbinary. I am gonna try with these apps temperately. Meanwhile I'm going search for a tool that you have shared in my area's super market. I'm living in a mountainous area, amazon and other Ecommerce websites do not deliver products rather they tie up with the courier companies and it takes up to one month to deliver from Amazon.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
5,136 Posts
Osscar, welcom to DT from South Texas!
Sorry to hear about your injured dog.

Mel- Those tally counters are nice and cheap!
However, we used to keep count like this back in my day:

Product Writing implement Font Office supplies Material property

For Osscar's exercising dog, how about counting out pieces of small kibble equivalent to number of exercises you want to do and keep in a bowl, pouch or pocket bag?
After every exercise rep, give you dog a piece of kibble. When you're out of kibble, you're reached the limit of exercise.
I'm sure your dog will remind you for his/her kibble after each repeat... 😁

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Osscar, welcom to DT from South Texas!
Sorry to hear about your injured dog.

Mel- Those tally counters are nice and cheap!
However, we used to keep count like this back in my day:

View attachment 141244

For Osscar's exercising dog, how about counting out pieces of small kibble equivalent to number of exercises you want to do and keep in a bowl, pouch or pocket bag?
After every exercise rep, give you dog a piece of kibble. When you're out of kibble, you're reached the limit of exercise.
I'm sure your dog will remind you for his/her kibble after each repeat... 😁
This seems a good solution. I have been extra careful and I hope my dog will start recovering in a few weeks.

BTW, Osscar is my dog's nme, I used his name for this website

1 - 7 of 7 Posts