Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with my home insurance agent this am and mentioned that we had a Dobe at home ( just to see if it affected our coverage - you just never know about the fine print). She asked if we had heard anything about the dog flu - her backyard neighbor lost 6 of her 9 3-month-old labradoodle pups to it last week and her neighbor across the street has had her dogs at the vet's for it. We are north of Morristown NJ, these dogs are in the Flanders/Mt. Olive area. Have to take Java in to see vet on Thursday for conjunctivitis (pink eye) - again! Will ask and pass on whatever I learn.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
I haven't heard of anything of the dog flu being back. I'm startting to see more dogs than ever at the dog park.....If you hear of anything, lets us know....Sorry to here about Java's pink eye.....hoping for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi all. Asked the vet if she had heard anything about a recurrence of the dog flu and she hadn't heard of anything. Will be sure to keep you posted. Thanx for the good thoughts, meds seem to be doing the trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts