Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was cleaning out my camera today and dumping all the pics, and there were many (including some i took today!) of the blue dude...

so without further adieu... .mr. rahman noodle.

no mom, i am absolutely positively entirely too tired to even look at you.

too tired i tell ya, tooooo tired.i couldnt possibly move or play.

but ill try, mom. ill try.

notice not only do we have crazy EYES< we have a crazy ear too.

outside with the drool...

the crazy ear returns:

this is how dobermans fly:

and finally, you cant be outside without playing with the hose at least a LITTLE bit.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Thanks for the smile today, Kim! He is so perfect! I tell ya, my heart warms a little bit every time I see happy pics of rescues. The more I think about it, the more I learn about Dobes - I really don't think I'll ever buy another dog - Rescues for the rest of the way, I think...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great pics Kim. Mr. Rahman Noodle looks great....what a funny boy...lol

Naveen

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great pics Kim i'm with Tracy he is perfect!and i'm so glad he found you,i love the drool pic we could start a whole new thread on that subject.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
Thanks for the smile today, Kim! He is so perfect! I tell ya, my heart warms a little bit every time I see happy pics of rescues. The more I think about it, the more I learn about Dobes - I really don't think I'll ever buy another dog - Rescues for the rest of the way, I think...
You got that right!

Kim he looks great! What a character, that's for sure!! His face is so expressive!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Oh he is too cute Kim. I love the flying pic. Everytime I see him, I just get a huge grin. I love seeing him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts