Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....to steal all my plastic bottles to play with??

I can bribe this dork with any toy he owns, and he would still rather steal my water bottles, pop bottles, even 2 liters.......Is it just him??

I think I am wasting my $$ on dog toys!!

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well at least he is in good company then, in other words, not the only weirdo out there :D! It must be the noise factor, anything that makes noise gets an A+ in his book :D

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Okie-dobie said:
Nope, ******* does not touch them. If you think Orson is weird ******* is weirder...she does not play with any toy's really. Except her stuffies sometimes.
Orson loves his stuffies too.......but once the squeaker dies, he is done with it!! (no noise I guess)

Our girl Phoebe doesn't like ANY toys! None, zilch, zip, nada! The only way she plays is physical activity......zoomies, jumping outside, chasing the kids when they play ball of anykind (she never wants the ball though) It is a shame because she is so agile and can catch ANYTHING (food/chewie wise) no matter how bad the throw! She would be an awesome frisbee dog :)

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Sooz said:
I object to calling Orson a weirdo. If I were him, I'd eat something valuable in the house when you go to work tomorrow. :)
Ha ha, he has already been there, done that Sooz!

Misty that is a good idea about the peanut butter jars! I am going to give the next empty one to Orson.............wonder why I never thought of it before :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.