Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
I haven't heard about it. What is there? The only show I ever go to is the one in oberlin but it has a corgi focus,i'd love to see some dobes!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an all breed confirmation and agility show Dec. 15-16-17-18. If you do a search under Cleveland IX Center you'll find some scheduling information. I went last year on a Saturday and they had a Meet the Breed ring set up. People would bring their dogs into the ring and sit down on chairs. You could meet a lot of different breeds that you wouldn't normally see.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'll be there all four days, but we're only showing three. My handler can't get the day off on Friday, so we'll sit out. There are 68 dobes entered on Sat, so there will be lots of dogs to look at. You can find the judging schedules for each breed at www.infodog.com.

The shopping at this set of shows is pretty good, too. Lots of dog stuff to buy.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I was planning on going with Lex and entering the rally, but work has prohibited it.... I hate retail. I'm on solid from the 9th through the 24th, no days off. Have fun everone who's going!! Good luck to the people showing!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wish I could meet you all there but I think I should stay nearer to home for right now. good luck blackdog . although he's so nice you don't need much. he wins on his own good merits. I know what you mean Lexus I was in retail for about two Christmas's and that was enough. took all the fun out of it. was so tired with all the hour's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts