Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had our second puppy class last night. it was on Heel, Sit, shake hands and up and off. She really did well! She already knew how to shake hands, sit and was pretty good at heel. I was really proud of her doing the up and off command. She is learning so quickly. We went to a state fair on sunday and the dogs were home alone from 8am to 7pm and Iris did GREAT! No potty accidents in the house. Yeah :dancing_b she is turning out to be a great dog! Well just had to brag

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
frznbuns said:
Well, we had our second puppy class last night. it was on Heel, Sit, shake hands and up and off. She really did well! She already knew how to shake hands, sit and was pretty good at heel. I was really proud of her doing the up and off command. She is learning so quickly. We went to a state fair on sunday and the dogs were home alone from 8am to 7pm and Iris did GREAT! No potty accidents in the house. Yeah :dancing_b she is turning out to be a great dog! Well just had to brag

Ya!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3dbiggrin :3dbiggrin :3dbiggrin

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Very good, isnt it fun? :D

Sometimes I wish I had a lil puppy again....my wife would kill me. Heheheh

Good luck with Iris and keep us posted.

DA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Doberadmin said:
Sometimes I wish I had a lil puppy again....my wife would kill me. Heheheh
Maybe we should trade spouses!!!

Dave IS gonna kill me.. I'm getting a new pup in Nov/Dec!!!!!!! :3dbiggrin
PUPPY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing_b

Puppy TEETH!!!!!!!! :help_up_2 :help_up_2

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What are you gettin Kayla????????????????? Did you find the dobe of your dreams yet?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Fill me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
By the way kayla, You forgot the most important one...

PUPPY POOP :largegr: :largegr: :largegr: :largegr:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jessie:

Its gonna be a working lines GSD... I'm gonna wait a few years for a dobe...

I showed pictures of the mama and poppa in teh photo section of the other forum..

Asta and Dino. Dino is an 8 time re-titled ScH III. He wont the last Southwestern Regional Champs in March.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts