Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mi-Cher's American Spirit, call name Jinx (I think), a litter mate to Stardstdob's Secret. She is bred by Cheryl Hassett out of Skip (BIMBS U-GRCH/Am/Can Ch Mi-Cher's Angel Commander AmCDX CnCD CGC ROM ROMC) and Desi (Am./Can./U-CH. Lyndobe's Destiny of Mi-Cher Am/Cn CD CGC). She's a little spitfire and we are totally in love with her. We brought her home on Saturday and everyone is getting along fine. My plans for are agility and obedience and maybe conformation.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,821 Posts
Congrats on your super cute little girl!!:butfly:

Reactions: dobes4us

·
Registered
478 Posts
She is adorable, congratulations on your new puppy!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
So exciting. Congrats!

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Congratulations! Wow, that's a whole lot of letters before and after them thar names; poor little girl has a lot to live up to! (though I'm sure she'll be just fine at it)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Mi-Cher's American Spirit, call name Jinx (I think), a litter mate to Stardstdob's Secret. She is bred by Cheryl Hassett out of Skip (BIMBS U-GRCH/Am/Can Ch Mi-Cher's Angel Commander AmCDX CnCD CGC ROM ROMC) and Desi (Am./Can./U-CH. Lyndobe's Destiny of Mi-Cher Am/Cn CD CGC). She's a little spitfire and we are totally in love with her. We brought her home on Saturday and everyone is getting along fine. My plans for are agility and obedience and maybe conformation.

Jinx is SOOO Cute. I cannot wait to meet her sister!
I talked to one well known handler who ranked her as her favorite in the litter.
I think you should consider showing her!

Sue L

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
One of Cheryl's babies. Congratulations! They should be nice puppies. Cousin Wheeler sends nose pokes.

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Oh, I love the sleeping sofa photo! Gives little indication of future vigor! What a doll! Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
She's absolutely precious - love the sleeping pose!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations on your new hellion! Wonder what all she will get into.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts