Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.....and last night I was out to dinner and came home.....and wasn't allowed on MY COMPUTER! Congrats and many many happy healthy years with sweet little Aden!!! Have fun...by now you know how quickly they grow up!

Carol & Petey!
ox

CONGRATS!!! We have been dogsitting my sisters boyfriends dog while he tries to sell his house...and so I have been thinking how its so wonderful to have 3 dogs! but we have a good setup for fostering someday and the day I move out...Im still hoping I will be able to and can keep Duchess. So if we got a 3rd dog and it was a dobe Im not sure if I could handle another possible attachment and then maybe have to seperate and not live together :( lol. YOUR SO LUCKY!!!! She is very cute!!!!

Congrats Amanda!!!!!!! What a cutie you have there. BUT I have decided you have lost your mind.

OMG, that is too precious. She is the most sweet, innocent looking little pup I've ever seen. I can not believe she has a demon bone in her little bitty body. You know, I'm only a few hours away and poor Summer is not really as full of spunk as she used to be. A little girl would do wonders in keeping Jordan from torturing his big sister all day long. ;) ;) ;) Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you gain some sanity.

Nice one Amanda,you said you wanted a pack of 4 well now you have, and such a pretty girl too (and you know i like my Dobiegirls) Missed this cuz i am just back from the Agility weekend i was covered in my familly of dobies, 5 of them!!(but that's for another thread)

I have been waiting for these! Thank you! She is too cute. If you are ever tired of her, you know where to send her.

Reactions: BackInBlack
I wish you luck with your new addition, I'm thinking you have your work cut out for you with multiple puppies - hope you are taking your vitamins <grin>

What a cutie!!!! Congrats on the new baby. Three's the limit with my hubby, but with all the cute puppy pictures I get the itch.....One young one is enough for me (for now).

OMG...she is sooo cute....people think I am crazy with three....hee hee...maybe I can press for number 4 now :)

Keep posting pictures....I love the puppy stage.
I could easily see having 4 if my husband was more into the whole dog thing. However, I'd really want to space them out age wise. Even if I felt I could handle multiple young dogs, I would be concerned about losing them too close together in the future.

It does make me want another puppy - gotta love a puppy! OTOH, I saw several human babies this past week and I am SO over wanting more babies - LOL!

I could easily see having 4 if my husband was more into the whole dog thing. However, I'd really want to space them out age wise. Even if I felt I could handle multiple young dogs, I would be concerned about losing them too close together in the future.

It does make me want another puppy - gotta love a puppy! OTOH, I saw several human babies this past week and I am SO over wanting more babies - LOL!
I definitely understand that - after losing 3 dogs within 8 months of each other, I am making a concerted effort to space my guys out. I'm full on rescues/fosters I think until Tyler passes away, but there may be a puppy coming my way-- I figure since Rah is 2.5 now or will be when potential puppy comes, that's enough space for me. I don't want to have to relive that heartache again, it was too raw.

That and I don't know if its possible to raise a puppy with Rah around, period :)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.